December 7-10, 2023
What is OOA Patreon Weekend?
This event is exclusive to Ozark Overland Adventure Patreon Members. All skill levels of adventurers are welcome, to join Matt and Cara for an incredible weekend exploring and building community!
4 DAYS & 3 NIGHTS
of Adventure with Ozark Overland Adventures
What is merus adventure™?
MERUS Adventure™ is Texas’ premier private adventure park located in the second-largest canyon in North America; Palo Duro Canyon.
We offer world-class off-roading, overlanding, camping, hiking, caving, and more in a family-friendly environment. Our park offers over 6,500 acres of the most pristine and beautiful land in Texas.
Our trails are open to all brands and models of full-size vehicles. We offer trails from mild to wild, sand to rock, narrow to wide, and everything in between.
No matter your skill level, we have something for everyone! Our trails are rated to accommodate absolute beginners all the way up to extreme off-road veterans.
For more information about our off-road & overlanding trails, click here and head over to our website to learn more!
Things to experience at merus adventure™
As you navigate the park you have opportunities to see incredible sites including:
- A 120-year-old logging cable system
- Large pieces of petrified wood
- Purple dirt from the Aquatic Era when the canyon was underwater
- The spectacular earth underground when you venture into one of the many caves along the route
- Thursday – Arrive at MERUS Adventure™
- Friday 9am – MERUS Adventure™ Test Track (back for lunch)
- Friday 1pm – Trail Rides (back for dinner)
- Friday evening – hang out
- Saturday 9am – Trail Rides (back for lunch)
- Saturday 1pm – Trail Rides (back for dinner)
- Saturday evening – hang out
- Sunday – Head Home
MERUS Recommended Gear
- A 4×4 capable overlanding rig
- A winch is recommended
- Recovery gear (straps and shackles)
- A place to sleep (Roof Top Tent, Ground Tent, or Offroad Trailer)
- Ability to cook and clean for yourself
- Capacity to carry your own water supply. There will be a place to fill water at the park.
- Clothing and footwear for outdoor activities such as hiking, caving, and overlanding.
- A GMRS radio
- A fire extinguisher
- All trailers must be rated for off-road use as you’ll be traversing off-road trails with obstacles.
Bring clothing appropriate for the weather. You HAVE to check weather conditions and be ready for changing weather. The Texas Panhandle is home to the most unpredictable weather in the US. It can go from 75 degrees to snowing in 5 hrs. So be prepared!
Please reach out to Ozark Overland Adventures at firstname.lastname@example.org